I came across this over the net via Facebook of a friend, Leira Pagaspas, another Scrapbooker that I met in a Scrap meet. I am interested in joining the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit to be held at SMX on 29 September 2012. So, I am here making this post.. without a layout page - in the hopes of being part of that summit and be able to learn something new.
I am also suppose to pick at least 5-10 blogs... ooops, not that easy! Am not much of a follower of other blogs. I had been blogging more as a self expression ... but my evil virtual twin has a good following! Even my own blogs are not that regular... oh well, they gave a list of blogs that are qualified and as I go through the list, let me list the ones I am familiar with:
1. www.rappler.com - Oh, I am familiar with them! Sort of the net whistleblower for me, more known with the Chief Justice brouhahaha, so its first on my list...
2. life-after-breakfast.blogspot.com - I actually just got to know about this blog this week! I found it informative, so its second on my list
3. pinaythrillseeker.blogspot.com - I came across her in facebook, travelling is a dream.. ok... influential!
now... these are not in the list provided by http://www.influentialblogger.net/2012/06/join-top-10-emerging-influential-blogs.html but i think these blogs qualify
4. http://filipinoscrapbookerschallengeblog.blogspot.com - The blog kept me from spiraling downwards in terms of depression, locking me up on creativity with scrapbooking.
5. http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com - I checked and her blogposts started Nov 2011.
I nominate the last two because they did influence me and I am sure the local scrapbooking community. Although I created this blog around December 2010 or January 2011, it was only this year that I really got to blog here. ( what? how come I have post prior to these period? Blogspot allows one to post in prior years, and since I consider this as my virtual diary, antedated some of my postings. )
I hope the above citings would fit the requirement for the consideration to be part of the summit.
OOOppsss... was informed, blog number 4 does not qualify and best i not submit only 6. So, in compliance with the notice I think the following would be useful and influential:
1.http://www.appsmaster.net/ - afterall, who would not want to be updated with apps on the market?
2. http://www.eccentricyethappy.info/ - got a glimpse, another person who had been blogging for a while, and a new blog of his was considered to be qualified... influential, i would be reading more to know more about him, perhaps something for me to consider
3. http://www.herbertkikoy.info/ - two sided something.. well... two heads are always better than one
4. http://www.gadgetgambit.com/ - am a mid 40s guy, somehow just a big kid just like a lot, into gadgets! Well, the interest in gadgets must be from reading and watching spy stories... like that James Bond series! So am sure, this would be influential as it provides infos on gadgets
5. http://bekindtoustrolls.wordpress.com/ - who does not feel out of place? It is normal to follow the band wagon, the follow the majority - for the truth is, we do not want to be identified as the troll, the odd one, the geeky one... but times are changing... geeks rule... trolls are around us!
6. http://sittiecateslovestories.blogspot.com/ - this is the last... my reason for choosing this among the list : who does not love stories? we all do!
Likewise, do visit the original posting, you might get interested also and the link is http://www.influentialblogger.net/2012/06/join-top-10-emerging-influential-blogs.html
And as stated in the previous entry, the sponsors should also be in the entry: Tof Salcedo, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, DigitalFilipino Club, Search Profile Index, DigitalFilipino.com, and more to be added..
what else?.... keeping my fingers cross, and hope to see ourselves (yeah, you, in case you decide to go there too)