Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Half way through - My OUMWA Christmas 2010 Scrapbook

Wednesday, 19 January 2011. I think I can claim that I am halfway finish in making a Christmas scrapbook of our Office of Undersecretary for Migrant Workers' Affair (OUMWA) last 21 December 2010. It is a tedious process in a way, but one has to keep on scrapping, practice makes perfect. I would like to think of Scrapbooking as a craft, and thus to improve one's craft, one should be on it daily, constantly at it. I already have pasted the basic outline of the album - now comes the finicky details - providing headline, some text or journalling, and embellishing it!

In making this book, there is one theme - the Christmas party event thus it is best to use similar paper, ribbon, and embellishments to make the book have that unifying appeal. The colors of course stem from red and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment