Sunday, February 23, 2014

FSCB 44 Glue ka ba?

Ok, fine - Challenge 44 calls for cards and its February, the love month. So, for the challenge, I thought of the pick lines  that I get to watch almost daily on tv shows. Thus : my Pick Up cards. Instead of a sentiment, the pick up to be written in front.

And the inside : the answer.

Any particular theme? So I keep it in line with scrapbooking, the basics!

All the pick up lines were printed using Word, then cut out, double adhesive on brown or blue paper, and another double adhesive for added dimension.

I do not have doilies on hand so i simply frizzy cut some doily from a paper book bought at Divisoria.  The rose foam is courtesty of Ate Jeannie David, and I simply glittered with gold. A blue mat was  pizzazed with big Martha Steward punchers. I have these cloth ribbons - but i had to use three strips to look as one.

Glue ka ba? NAKADIKIT KA NA KASI SA PUSO KO EH!

No comments:

Post a Comment