Sunday, October 14, 2012

FSCB Challenge 7 - Travel : Baguio Burnham Park

Oh yes, the sun was up... the Burnham park was definitely green specially with its man made lake. No, we did not ride any boat, just walk around, took pictures and so.

My mother was all smiles - telling how so long ago she had visited Baguio. She was very happy, and that made me happy!

Scrapping the pictures took time, it was so nice to relieve those moments, although we only stayed for two nights. I guess that lifted the depression from my Mom.

Likewise, since it was greenery and magical - a perfect opportunity to insert my favorite stamp, of a fairy child and a flower embossed and so are the trees - after all, Baguio City is the City of Pine!

Some of the cutouts are attached using a double sided tape making it a bit elevated, more of a 3 d effect - for the sun, clouds, fairy child, and the embossed trees.

The layout is entered for :

1.http://filipinoscrapbookerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. it's so nice to go around albeit stroll along the pine trees. Good for the health, I guess.

    Thanks for joining us at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete