Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Coca Cola Challenge!

I signed up to a Scrapping challenge by Sunshine See for her Treasured Moments, it requires a layout showcasing Coca Cola. Hmmmm... so i can use the FSCB Challenge 15 layout. Then read the week's challenge at Kaboodle Doodles - 3D, so embellishment should be 3D, like I used bottle caps, ribbon flowers and foam die!

For the added and scrapbooking feel : layered flowers centered with a brad and the skeleton leaves from AAS!

Picture? I spent time looking over... there must be a pic with a picture of Coca Cola on the table... found three: during a bingo, a christmas gathering, and the bingo activities... I chose this one : when Tita Pat treated her students on the day of her retirement! Tita Pat retired on her 65th birthday, 09 February 2010 - she no longer finished the school year... time is up.. so is my deadline.







This layout is entered for the following challenges of:


Gratitude : Of course, the initial gratitude would be to Sunshine See who initiated the challenge.. her specification sort of broke my catatonic state in scrapping..

Then for Kathz and her scrapbook challenge blog, it is not easy to maintain one such challenge.

To Ludy who provided me with a Coca Cola bottle caps and the poster where I scrap the items.

To Carmel Carpio... although she is no longer with All About Scrapbooking : without her, I would not have most of the papers and embellishments I still use. She was so generous when she was handling the monthly Scrapping Club.

and... last and definitely not the least : Ms. Iris Babao - Uy : she handed that white foam embellishment she die cut on her birthday celebration!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic L/O and love the bottle caps.

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle doodles this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout, Gilberto!! LOVE the Coke embellishments you used.

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete