Saturday, March 9, 2013

FSCB 15 : LOVE HARMONY ETC

This is the last layout I did for the week, would rest for a little while. After doing the TRIP, i somehow find myself empty of ideas, i guess there is just so much permutation one can do.... hmmmm...

Then, I simply browse on my Mother's hoard - found some discontinued products of AAS on travelling - i used that as top most border, and cut off two planes for bothe ends.. and then cut a die cut for boys for the picture! I used white gem brads to enhance the clock (yes, its one of the those AAS discontinued lines.. hehehehe)

My mother noticed first the ribbon.. so nice.. not sure where she got it - but I placed it at the bottom and countered that there is still so much for her...

Feel smart moment : using the  8 x 11 sticker border of AAS and then placing corner tags! and then thinking of placing those white round brads - since i already run out of blue gem stick ons from AAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment