Saturday, March 9, 2013

FSCB 15 : TRIP

TRIP - refers to the Vietnam trip, then the cruise to Ha long Bay. It also refers to our hobby - our "trip" of scrapbooking...

I posted this last because after this, i felt exhausted as if drained of whatever creativity. But then, I used a lot of the AAS flowers - the native craft, fabric, and velvet!

Likewise, I extend my gratitude to Ms. Iris Babao - Uy who lend the use of her Martha Circle cutter and the insight of cutting into half the circle, which she used in two layouts.. me - I used both halves to border the picture which serve as a base for the flowers.

My Mom immediately commented on how nice - and what are her flowers doing in the layout! I said, I found them in a paper bag, plastic box, and just lying on the table.. still so much for her to use. Honestly and literally, you can just pick scrapbook embellishments from the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment