Saturday, March 9, 2013

FSCB 15 : BIG TOP

Hmmmm...This layout is the last of the series of Bert and subtitle from the AAS Fun Fair paper set..

Not much to think... in liue of the embellished doily... I used of the scrap I already punched...suppose to be round but I committed a mistake... it was a failure.. so I just salvage the round ... hmmmm... I used another puncher of my Mom for the round flowerettes and then used a gem for center!!! That was a scrapbook moment....

Title.. Big Top...well, I am big and for a time I was at the top of my game... and for a select group.. my being top has a double meaning... ;)

Why the elephant? Its the only remaining shape i was able to cut from the set... I think I was able to maximize the AAS fair! Then, in cleaning up, saw this AAS hand made garland which I placed at the top to embellish it..  Yeah, i was able to smile.. last layout of the series.. first posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment