Thursday, July 26, 2012

2012 July Layout - CUTE

The cute child is Kianel, second son, second grandchild, my second nephew.  But there are limited letters in any given Alpha that can be used for titles - its like playing scrabble! So since there is no more K for Kianel, I made the title "cute".

This one is 100% certified AAS materials!

First, I cut out the wave pattern from a beach theme set to be used as bar. Following the second challenge of Filipino Scrapbookers's Challenge Blog, I used yellow sissal as the mat - but I simply used it fully.

Well, I could try to cut it to a round shape but its so difficult! And there is no strict rules, no right or wrong in scrapbooking, so I just used it as is! And I personally liked it.  As long as you enjoyed your own work, happy with yourself.. deadma to the others!

1 comment:

  1. cute layout! love the yellow sisal, beautiful texture. Bert, you are one amazingly talented scrapper. Thank you for your beautiful takes on my sketch at the Filipino scrapbbokers challenge. Thank you for all the inspiration and thanks again for joining in our sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete