Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mother's Bangkal Free Classes 03

The base paper is simple and elegant, its just circles and all, as in Circle of friends. My Mom enjoyed the free classes because she found new circle of friends in them.

In doing the layout, I noticed a board lying around. The same board is usually wrapped in patterned paper in the Scrappin Club monthly meets. But since there are so many ribbons, lying around - I chose to wrap ribbons around it instead of paper. Then I the problem are the damn corners, ugly! Ergo, cover the corners with Fabric flowers! :)

Then to add more dimension on the circle i used this old, discontinued chipboard embellishment. Yeah, old as in 3-4 yrs old i guess that the adhesive no longer works. I simply used glue paste on them! When I have more time.. will place the journal beneath the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment