Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Bday Ate Nitz - Layout 01

Its July 31, Typhone " Gener " is still raging! Well, if there is anything good being on a lock down, I finished a 12 page album for Ate Nitz, aka Lucina Gabiola, wife of Mandy, mother of Nino, Jacqueline... and oh.. what's her name... well, god bless her! So, on the last day of the month, going to post my last 12 layouts. Yes, still based on Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge 2 by Melisa! So, Melisa, you are an artist that change my life... hehehehe, never imagine I could be this productive / creative based on your challenge.

Likewise, its nice to note that with one work, one can join several online contest and still have a great gift for long, long time friend. Also, tried having the work on a black clip hanging on my door than laying it out on my bed - advise courtesty of Iris Babao - Uy, a true scrap master!

My layout is for Ate Nitz, a true Best Friend Forever and :
1. Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge 2 - Layout by Melissa
2. Kaboodles Doodles Challenge 130 - Birthday or any Special Day
3. Sketches for All Wifey Cookie's ABC Challenge - H is for Happy


1 comment: