Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mother's Bangkal Free Classes 06

This was the second layout I prepared of the batch. I used the back side of a paper and misted it red. Then I used a green plain paper and stamped it with red wordings so it does not look so plain anymore, likewise distressed the green mat in red.

Why red? Look at the picture, red stands out. My Mom s wearing a red apron and does the person in front.

The tags were taken from All About Scrapbooking chipboard embellishments, spruced up with twines. Twines are available in craft stores, thus these are no longer sold by All About Scrapbooking, nor likewise used in their classes or demos. What they would use of course would be ribbons, which they sell.

The red fan - its another embellishment we got at one of the classes this year with All About Scrapbooking, last May 2012 I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment