Monday, July 2, 2012

Filipino Scrapbookers' Challenge1 - Take 4

I tilted the challenge layout 90 degrees to the left and this is how it turns out. it does not show but the base paper is actually a handmade craft paper. The band is from a Blossoms theme All About Scrapbooking on a red hand crafted paper.

I found the foam alphabet letters and thought it jives well (actually, the adhesive no longer works!) so I had to use glue stick . Instead of banner, I framed the title in between two scrap red ribbon.

I saw my Mom has three colored feathers she bought from the tiangge of Filstar, so I used that to draw focus on my mom's picture.  The page is not exactly finished, I still have to do some journaling to be on the upper side. But already posting this one... to complete the four takes on the first challenge.. Now that is fun!

4 comments:

  1. I really can see that you had fun with our 1st sketch challenge. Nice 4th take on our sketch.

    Thanks for joining the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog's 1st challenge.

    Kathleen
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Gilbert. Your love for your mom shines in your lay out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very colorful layouts! hope you had fun on the sketches and thanks for joining the challenge! may your creativity inspire everyone! keep it coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Love the colorful feathers. Love every single one of your layouts. Thank you again for joining our 1st sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete