Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mother's Bangkal Free Classes 07

This was the last last layout done before I retired, likewise last of the photos. My Mom said, I should also scrap what they have done - so " Luto" or simply "Cook" in english.

I used border punches as based. Embellished the page with foam flower cutouts and chip board.

However, i used this transfer rub ons from All About Scrapbooking for the red line, which is my first time to use. Honestly, i don't like it. I had to rub it on several times. But I saw a lot of rub ons from All About Scrapbooking on my Mom's hoard - and she defends herself saying these accumulated as giveaways from the contest and club meets..  hmmm, I can only smile.. no comment.

I thought about placing more journal but have doubts of writing down really my Mom's comments - the food, they look better in pictures! My mom brought home some donuts, I took a bite and just forced myself to swallow. The rest, I think she eventually throw out. She cited that the fault was in the yeast, the dough did not rise and blames it on the "supervisor".

No comments:

Post a Comment