Thursday, July 19, 2012

Challenge 2 Entry 2 - MAMA ROSIE

This is the first layout I did based on the second challenge of Filipinosscrapbookerschallengeblog - so  I basically and simplistically copied the layout.

The first is fairly easy since its just having to copy the layout. For my Mom's picture, I cut it out and had it outside the frame - which I got from one of the bloggers in Scrap and Tell of Filstars.

The project is simple but there is actually more dimension since i used a lot of double sided foam tape to elevate the arrows, stars, and journals.

I also used a Martha Stewart corner punch for the flower motif.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice and so close to our sketch! Wonderful take of Melissa's sketch.

    Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! i love that you kept it simple and what a great idea to add dimension by cutting out the photo and overlapping the frame. Thanks for your beautiful take on the sketch at the Filipino Scrapbookers challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete