Monday, July 2, 2012

Filipino Scrapbookers' Challenge 1 - Take 2

For the second take of the challenge, I moved the orientation upside down. I found an old summer theme - sorry, I think this is no longer available.

I choose a portrait of Mom that is vertical and found one wherein she is likewise leaning thus aligning itself with the print out.

For the band, I used pink base, place the backside of any strip of paper thus its white - perfect contrast to a red strip of ribbon.

I found a set of embellishments making it easier to construct. Again, a stamp on the side to provide for the journal.

2 comments:

  1. Now, I think you're affixing a link. How did you do that! lol ;-) I think you better let me in on your secret. =)

    Love the summer theme of your chosen papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful layout. I love that you flipped the sketch and great job creating 4 LO's using one sketch. Thanks again for playing along our challenge.

    ReplyDelete