Thursday, July 19, 2012

Challenge 2 Entry 3 COOL

Damn! The pages takes longer to do and yet looking at them, they seem simple enough to do.

Rarely do we buy fabric flowers but we got them from the raffles and kits. A good technique and in making them more beautiful is to layer these fabric flowers.

I used a Martha Steward puncher to get the daisy flowers which were attached by used or red brads.

To be honest, I have doubts if the orange base paper I used is from All About Scrapbooking but it matches basically my Mother's dress, which is why I used it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers, Bert! Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and loving the layered flowers. Another great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us again at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete