Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Bday Ate Nitz Layout 03

Last Saturday, 28 Jul7 2012, I accompanied my Mother to Iris Babao Uy's class at Lasting Impression. In the first layout, they used stamps for the background using Derwent Inktense colors. It was nice, so when I had the free time, I got to play with the stamps - Iris lets me, she is not that nice.

However, the table is not that even - so the stamp was not so clear. So in using the stamp imprint, I have to cover up the white space, and thus the use of fabric flowers on three corners! hehehehe! Actually, I find the based fabric flower to be so light, so I had to darken the color using stamp.

All the papers, buttons, flowers, and bookplates were from All About Scrapbooking (AAS)


My layout is for Ate Nitz, a true Best Friend Forever and :
1. Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge 2 - Layout by Melissa
2. Kaboodles Doodles Challenge 130 - Birthday or any Special Day
3. Sketches for All Wifey Cookie's ABC Challenge - H is for Happy

1 comment: