Monday, July 2, 2012

Filipino Scrapbookers' Challenge 1 - Take 3

Again, the same layout but I turned it 90 degrees, thus the band is on the right side. I used a summer or beach fun theme from All About Scrapbooking, unfortunately its no longer available.  Scrapping again - I am slowly combing through all the stuff that we have accumulated over the years.

Mother does not want to be called Lola, she is Mama to two of my nephews, thus in this case, the title is Mama. I also used a ribbon on the side of the band, and used it to turn around the picture to further accentuate it.
The title is extra effort  - the yellow alphabet is placed on round cut outs from paper of the same theme, and framed in a white circle (actually the back side of any paper scraps). For added dimension, I used double sided foam tape.

For the journal, I cut out a heart shape  from brown card board.

The worded band is something I found on my mother's paper stack - this one, I am not sure if it is from All About Scrapbooking but all the words are basically mother.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you did or positioned your letter titles, Bert. =)

    Kathleen
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your too sweet creating layouts for your mama. Lovely LO and like Kath, i love how you placed the title. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete