Thursday, July 26, 2012

2012 July Layout - GEM

Base paper is the backside of AAS Teens patterned paper, this I had misted as an extra during one of Iris Uy's class when I accompany and assist my Mom.

Sometimes, in the club day or scrapbook contest of All About Scrapbooking - one gets paper theme that does not suit you, like the teens theme.. still usable! Just use the backside!

I also used a daisy print decorative tape given to my Mom by Ate Jeannie David. Decorative tapes are nice for framing and all.

The bottom bar was made through a Martha Steward punch on AAS patterned paper.

AAS green dotted ribbon was used for the arrow embellishment as in the layout for the Filipino Scrapbookers' Challenge Blog and base for the title.  And to make the layout qualified for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge  129 - I used the remaining heart strings banner from AAS.

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty layout and love the colors. Thanks again for joining in our sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete