Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Bday Ate Nitz Layout 7 - Stamps and flowers

It was raining heavily last Saturday and I just got my online purchase from Ria - these stamps! I just had to use them on a layout - again the backside of one of the AAS papers. Then the brown paper border using one of the deep end punchers of Iris. Its another reason I do not mind going with my mother in Iris' class, i get to use her stamps and punchers.

I know, it would be better to simply enroll myself - which I did once but sad to say, I ended not doing a single layout since I had to help my mom.

Now, I used these glittered embossed flowers and butterflies plus the ribbon. I guess, this the layout that required much, much effort and... since I love it... I could not part with it, will be keeping it with me... hehehe.. which means... another layout for the planned 12 page birthday album!


My layout is for Ate Nitz, a true Best Friend Forever and :
1. Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge 2 - Layout by Melissa
2. Kaboodles Doodles Challenge 130 - Birthday or any Special Day
3. Sketches for All Wifey Cookie's ABC Challenge - H is for Happy

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful combination of paper and style! Thanks for jonining us at the Kaboodles Doodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the MS deep punch! Great layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete