Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mother's Bangkal Free Classes 10

I used the All About Scrapbooking Plain and simple Paper set ( on this batch, I think I came out around 2-3 pages).  The fabric flowers were a given, just layer them. The chip board embellishments came from three sets I think.  The Journal note, its one of the four that comes in a set.

The only thing that is not All About Scrapbooking is the fairy stamp I did, this is a stamp I found in Singapore. I went to Singapore last May 2012 - my friends were infighting so the tour became more of a scrap time for me! And I found two shops that have so much nice affordable stamps!

The style noteworthy is simply making a border frame, it can be further improve by placing an accent on each four corners. But, for this batch, 10 pages, which I had to finish from afternoon to morning - so my Mom can bring it ... it was simply making fast and quick layouts. If and when I had time, I guess pearl brads would look good on each corner

No comments:

Post a Comment