Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Bday Ate Nitz Layout 08 - NITZ

I started the layout focused on the picture - blue and white blouse of ate Nitz, perfect opportunity to use a corner stamp! Then, I embossed the corner stamp.

The white lace ribbon look so plane, so a technique I learned - distress or color it with stamps!

The layout is quite simply but I find it elegant...


My layout is for Ate Nitz, a true Best Friend Forever and :
1. Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge 2 - Layout by Melissa
2. Kaboodles Doodles Challenge 130 - Birthday or any Special Day
3. Sketches for All Wifey Cookie's ABC Challenge - H is for Happy

2 comments:

  1. Amazing layout :) Perfect job!!! Thanks to joining us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the enchancement of the frame stamp at the bottom for journalling.
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete