Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Bday Ate Nitz Layout 09 - CRY

A friend is a should you can CRY on, so I tried crying, considering the hardships I had to endure (am now jobless, so that explains my sudden productivity - i have time on my hands). But how can one cry out with good friends around you?

The layout used the Timeless theme of AAS - this is one of their best papers! Likewise, I cut out the butterfly from another package and then attached it on double sided tape, providing some dimension.

Well, Ate Nitz is wearing a white blouse with blue flower prints so I used a white circle mat stamps with blue embossed print. Then to add more pizass, the reading geisha in pink on the side.

I also found a new use for the mini frames of All About Scrapbookin - as frame for my journal and to focus on strips of paper pasted.


My layout is for Ate Nitz, a true Best Friend Forever and :
1. Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge 2 - Layout by Melissa
2. Kaboodles Doodles Challenge 130 - Birthday or any Special Day
3. Sketches for All Wifey Cookie's ABC Challenge - H is for Happy



2 comments:

  1. I love the layout, the colors are all beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout!
    Thank you for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles!

    hugs 'n smiles,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete