Thursday, July 26, 2012

2012 July Layout - KARL

Hallmark sold calendars that can be used for scrapbooking - and I saw this 2008 Scrapbook calendar which I used for the rounded mat. I used Carl star punchers which I punch around thus producing those "dark" stars - the punch out blue stars are then pasted on top.

Stampy me - AAS has introduced 4 clear stamps and this I used, which are embellished with those glittered foam stars (this came part of the June 2012 Scrappin Club meet!)

The two arrows as based on the challenge of Filipino Scrapbookers' Challenge Blog was cut out free hand and then attached using foam double sided tape. The left side arrow was pasted on the back side to provide a white border.

I used my mom's crochet twine to make a ribbon between the main mat and the small chipboard embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. another great layout. love the punch out stars. Thanks again for joining in our sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete