Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mother's Bangkal Free Classes 05

Oh, I love this one! Its very simple but blue is my favorite color. At first, I declined to scrap the photo since the first layout I did used a similar photo. Howeve, Mother asked me to do so.

I want to use my Mom's all around punches.. so this is a chance I got! But aside from the tool - all materials are from All About Scrapbooking. Sorry, if I seem to be endorsing so much about Filstar - not really my goal, except that I want to stress that if anyone wants to scraplift ( in simply words, to copy these layouts), it is very easy to do so for the materials are available locally!

The blue flower strip is from rub on decal that I transferred to the back of a scrap paper.  The frame i used also came from a chipboard embellishment, but it would not fit the picture! Ergo - I cut the frame at two corners and covered  the space with embellishments! There, had to use the flowers and chipboard on opposite corners!

Such ribbon or twices are difficult to paste, solution: place a double sided paper on the paper and then place the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment