Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Bday Ate Nitz Layout 4

This.... I tried using at least 5 year old scrapbook kit circa 2007 or older. I would be honest, I do not know how to feel about this one - sort of an uber mish mash - natural skelton of leaves and yet I used those small plastic embellishments of bag! Well, the picture was take in front of one of those bag displays in Glorietta.  The two blue flowers are actually wood!


My layout is for Ate Nitz, a true Best Friend Forever and :
1. Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge 2 - Layout by Melissa
2. Kaboodles Doodles Challenge 130 - Birthday or any Special Day
3. Sketches for All Wifey Cookie's ABC Challenge - H is for Happy

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout Gilbert. Love the skeleton leaves you used here. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, thankyou for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles

    ReplyDelete