Thursday, July 19, 2012

Challenge 2 Entry 6 WOW 71!

I did it this afternoon of 20 July 2012. The picture is simply great. My Mom loves to pose for the camera.         I even had asked her if she does not tire of printing out almost all of her photos! I took a lot of shots for her to choose - she did not choose at all, she simply had all of them printed!

Now, my mother had just came back from a mass celebrated for a departed neighbor of ours. She recounted how others noted she look young for her age, thus she flaunted her age - hence, the title at WOW  - 71 !

For base, i cut the red sissal paper on a yellow base paper - used yellow to represent the sun, the reason we feel the summer heat!

I used a corner acrylic stamp to add some desing on one corner.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty layout, i love the tags with twines on both sides. Your mother is beautiful and she does look younger for her age.
    Thanks again for joining in our sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete