Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Bday Ate Nitz Layout 02

My Mom asked how did I made this three pictures? When I took them, I made the succeeding ones nearer, used the zoom mode.  Then for the first time, I tilted the design challenge of Melissa.

Most  the materials were from my Mom's AAS stash. I used the backside to stamp out the small frame and used it for journalling. The title - simply 56 are the remnants of my Mom's thickers.

The small ribbon is still available in stores, since I only got it this year - the based paper is already phased out, same with the fabric flowers. Good thing - my Mom has them!


My layout is for Ate Nitz, a true Best Friend Forever and :
1. Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge 2 - Layout by Melissa
2. Kaboodles Doodles Challenge 130 - Birthday or any Special Day
3. Sketches for All Wifey Cookie's ABC Challenge - H is for Happy

3 comments:

  1. Great, thanks for playing in the Kaboodle Doodles challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the buttons and thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your personal marvelous postіng! I certaіnlу
    enjoyed rеading it, you can be a greаt аuthor.
    I will maκe cеrtain to bookmark your blog and will
    often come back later in lіfe. І
    want to encouragе yourѕelf to continue youг great job, have a nice dаy!
    My weblog : www.galaxynote2.fr

    ReplyDelete