Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Bday Ate Nitz Layout 05 - Simply Handmade

Again, A Tipid (Saver) tip is to use part of the packaging of All About Scrapbooking (AAS), so here, I used it as my matting - after all, best friendships are done handmade!

So, at least 75% of the materials are handmade. I found this banner like circles and handbag which I looped around the frame, and it look nice. So as not to scatter focus, I did not add much embellishment except those yellow leaves.

The embossed handmade paper is difficult to glue - so I simply attached it using fabric flowers with brads.


My layout is for Ate Nitz, a true Best Friend Forever and :
1. Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge 2 - Layout by Melissa
2. Kaboodles Doodles Challenge 130 - Birthday or any Special Day
3. Sketches for All Wifey Cookie's ABC Challenge - H is for Happy

2 comments:

  1. Great, thanks for entering the challenge on Kaboodle Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that there are so many handmade elements here!

    ReplyDelete