Thursday, July 19, 2012

Challenge 2 Entry 5 FUN

Fun is the title, likewiase in doing this very simple layout. I have extra red sissal mat - so I had it used on top and bottom left corner. I used blue stamp on the right hand corner for some design.

For embellishment, it was simply a summer chipboard embellishment of AAS.  The fram is small for the picture, so I cut it diagonally and then just embellished the right hand upper conrer and left bottom corner.

In the picture, there is this kid who is on fours - his buttocks raised in the air. I find it distracting so i covered him up with the "summer" chipboard embellishment.

3 comments:

  1. loved your lay-outs. we haven't met yet personally sa mga classes. I have met your mom sa mga classes and events na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the sissal mat. Hadn't gotten to utilizing the one I have from AAS too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love textures and the colors ib this layout. Another beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks again for joining in our sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete